Lead Software QA (SAP) #101603
Lead Software QA (SAP)
A Lead Software QA (SAP) job-seeker is needed for a position in West Chester, PA.
Responsibilities of the Lead Software QA (SAP) include:
- Developing and delivering Test Strategy document by collaborating with developers, architects, product owners and business
- Identifying testing scope across multiple test levels
- Interfacing with Architects, Senior Developers and Product Owners to clarify requirements
- Working independently to develop and test programs of varying complexity and scope for SAP modules
- Establishing and implementing approach for managing test data.
- Extending verification points to ensure function point failures are not repeated.
- Performing execution of automated and/or manual test cases and report on results.
- Maintaining test assets/library.
- Verifying defects through analysis to confirm application failure or maintenance required on test assets.
- Reporting clear concise defects discovered through testing and escalate where appropriate.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Mental health counseling
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Maternity/Paternity Leave,
- Vacation, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
- Company Social Events
- Opportunities for career development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of SAP experience
- Proven experience in developing test scripts in manual and/or automated test environments
- Proven experience with manual and/or automated test execution including scheduling, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Broad knowledge of hardware and software platforms
- Fundamental programming knowledge (e.g., organized, structured, commented code)
- Experience with Configuration Management principles and tools
- Proven experience with Test Management and Defect Management Tool usage and configuration
- Demonstrated understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills with great attention to detail
- Experience with complex products desired
- Ability to lead and mentor small projects and teams
- Identification, development and utilization of metrics for decision support;
- Experience in these modules is required - Finance - AP/AR, FI-CA, Project systems, Tax , Treasury , Business planning & Consolidation , Fixed Assets
- Exposure to these modules is an added plus -SC/MM - MM, IM, LE, QM (quality management), WM Warehouse management.
- Integration between FICO and MM/IM SAP modules: account determination, etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SAP integration and extension methods: IDocs, BAPI, BADI, etc.
- SAP IS-Retail Merchandising, Master Data (Articles, Vendors, Merch and Article Hierarchies), Assortments,, Pricing, Promotions, and etc.
- Exposure to at least 2 full life cycle SAP IS Retail implementations
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.