Loan Processor #102175
Mortgage Loan Processor
Seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor in Jacksonville, FL! Our client company is a has been around for more than 15 years and is a Nationwide Leader in the Mortgage Industry! As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will be reviewing, analyzing, clearing conditions within level of authority and processing routine individual customer requests within company and industry guidelines!
Responsibilities of a Mortgage Loan Processor include:
- Manage receipt of conditions via Report AV208: Review conditions received for accuracy, legibility, documentation expiration and red flags, add new conditions when needed and update status, look for quick hits to get last conditions received and submitted for clear to close, make notes in Mortgagebot, turn-times of receiving and meeting conditions must occur within 24 hours of upload.
- Management of Conditions Received: Conditions are to be organized and copied/printed from the Broker doc type folders to the following Lender doc type folders within ImageFlow: Investor Closing Documents, Investor Anti-Steering Disclosure, and Investor Initial Disclosures. Ensure each condition folder has been addressed.
- Submission to U/W via Imageflow Doc Type Folders: When time permits, Processors will use the Split/Merge option in Imageflow to move the documents from the Conditions folders to the appropriate Underwriter to Review folders. Change status to “Conditions Pending Review” in the Loan Approval Screen AND to “UW Conditions Pending Review” on the Loan Status Screen. This sends an email to our customers to inform them of submission to the Underwriter and starts the turn-time clock.
- Data Integrity: Ensure that the Property type for the transaction is confirmed as accurate and is reflected correctly on the following: appraisal, insurance, title, purchase contract (if applicable), 1003, 1008, DU. On LE Screen enter monthly taxes, and if applicable: hazard, flood, HOA fees, mortgage insurance.
- Rushes and Clear to close loans: Responsible for qualifying rushes, ensure all documentation received and enter rush indicator date into system; submit to underwriter by changing the status and copying documents into appropriate doc type folders, communicate the rush to the underwriter.).
- Identify loans that are ready to Clear to Close and get UW final approval: Conditions on UW Decision Screen: PTD-UW, PTD-CLOSING.
- Disclosure Sign off: Receive and approve/meet along with entering dates on the U/W Decision screen for disclosures received per authority level.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including BSA and Regulatory requirements and completing all required training.
- Performing other duties as assigned, including special projects
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of a Mortgage Loan Processor
- 3 yrs. mortgage experience
- 1 yr. mortgage wholesale processing experience
- Ability to review closing related documentation; i.e. hazard policies, title commitment etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to review DU/LP findings
- Knowledge of TRID and RESPA requirements
- Work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Closing and/or origination experience is a plus
- Calculate and analyze tax returns