Mail Operations Associate #108168
Location : Newton, MA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 39520.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/20/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Mail Operations Associate
A reliable, organized Mail Operations Associate is needed to provide administrative/clerical services for a financial company located in Newton, MA! The Mail Operations Representative will primarily be required to manage incoming mail requests from account owners and advisors. This opportunity offers $19/HR!
Responsibilities of the Mail Operations Associate include:
- Handles all aspects of daily and ad hoc mailings along with being responsible for ensuring all Service Level Agreements are met for the mailing of participant statements.
- Fulfillment owns the relationship with some of our key vendors
- Supports the coordination and fulfillment of outbound mailings
- The team is responsible for meeting expected mailing deadlines associated with various types of required mailings.
- Responsible for all aspects of ad hoc and daily mailings such as printing, folding, inserting and postage of required mailings.
- Provide input to management on client issues and escalate potential risks that could potentially impact either client satisfaction and/or financial liability.
- Achieve service level goals for all lines of business.
- Research and resolve comments or client requests as assigned.
- Provide feedback/solutions to leadership to minimize risk and improve processes.
- Meet expectations of the job by attendance and punctuality as indicated in the employee policy handbook.
- Work in a team environment to ensure the common goals for the team are achieved and provide exceptional customer service to our clients
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Mail Operations Associate:
- HS Diploma/GED
- Clerical/mailroom experience in fast-paced environment
- Experience with MS Office and PDF's
- Demonstrated ability to complete time-sensitive tasks in a team environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime if necessary
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!