Marketing Associate - Email Marking #104180
Responsibilities of the Marketing Associate Include:
- Assisting with marketing campaign messaging, creating technical and promotional content, collaborating on digital marketing activities, and executing Account Based Marketing programs.
- Providing Eloqua email automation support for Regional Team, including customer data support and segmentation.
- Working with global marketing teams to support regional implementation of global campaigns and product launches.
- Supporting marketing and sales teams on regional virtual events, including logistics coordination, event management, lead generation processing and securing sponsorship opportunities as needed.
- Liaising with Regional sales teams to support and troubleshoot sales platforms and tools.
- Analyzing and reporting on marketing campaign strategies and provide recommendations to improve effectiveness on both impact and efficiency.
- Assisting with monthly reports, creating of internal training documents, SOPs and central resources for sales and marketing.
- Supporting new customer acquisition and new customer first year journey through campaign creating within our Marketing Automation system.
- 2-4 Years experience in a marketing role
- Experience with Eloqua System
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!