Mortgage Insuring Coordinator #104199
- Submitting and transferring policies on all conventional loans with private mortgage insurance, with or without premiums due.
- Understanding of the FHA, VA, and USDA process of remittance of the UFMIP, Funding Fee and Guarantee fee through the appropriate website.
- FHA connection process to apply for and retrieve the mortgage insurance certificate.
- VA process to apply and retrieve the loan note guarantee.
- USDA process to retrieve the Guarantee Certificate.
- Competitive health benefits plan
- Tools to build a strong career
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for career growth
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7 years of related work experience, preparing insuring loans
- Customer service skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- General knowledge of mortgage products and processes for both Retail and Wholesale transactions
- Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite Encompass used in support of the business.
- High School Diploma/GED
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!