Portfolio Analyst (Product Manager) #101445
Business Project Manager
A strategic job-seeker with a strong background in management is needed for a Business Project Manager position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Business Project Manager, you will primarily be responsible for handling complex initiatives, programs, and projects; communicating with stakeholders; and influencing strategic direction an internal employees to act on issues that have organization-wide impact. This temporary-to-hire position is offering $46 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Business Project Manager include:
- Providing cross-journey support to leadership to drive strategic objectives and interface with channel managers
- Engaging with internal and external business partners to influence decisions, sell concepts, and/or provide advice to impact business objectives.
- Developing and maintaining the journey pipeline, portfolio road-map and execution timeline
- Driving process to manage portfolio initiatives through stage gates
- Collaborating with other journey execution leads to remove barriers and ensure coordination between teams
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement to solve customer problems
- Synthesizing data/information and advising business partners and channel managers on journey vision, customer needs, risks, cost versus benefits and impacts on business processes, systems, employees, etc.
- Acting as communications lead for the journey. May develop communication messaging and presentations for delivery throughout the organization on behalf of journey leadership.
- Supporting and driving journey change management and operational readiness
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 6 years of product management and transformational change work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Experience working on a Customer Experience development or Product Management team is preferred
- Strong verbal and communication skills, the ability to solve complex customer problems while communicating in a simple way
- Experience managing and prioritizing a product backlog, writing user stories, defining features and managing a roadmap
- Ability to build strong relationships in a matrixed environment to drive change
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define and negotiate timeframes, commitments and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience using analytic information to support decision making
- Experience creating presentations and writing executive summaries
- Demonstrated PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications with a strong emphasis on PowerPoint & Excel
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!