Principal Data Scientist #102024
Principal Data Analyst
Our client is looking for a Principal Data Analyst in Philadelphia, PA OR San Francisco, CA for a Direct-Hire position.
Responsibilities of the Principal Data Scientist include:
- Researching/identifying machine learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods and algorithms to solve specific problems to improve user experience on IP and science data and websites.
- Implementing appropriate methods and devising appropriate test plans to validate and compare the different approaches.
- Identifying new applications of ML and NLP in the context of extensive sets of content and data.
- Exploring existing data for insights and recommends additional sources of data for improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Technology, or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years experience in the application of ML and NLP
- Excellent understanding of ML, NLP, and statistical methodologies
- Excellent programming skills (Java/Python/R/Sas)
- Can test ideas and adapt methods quickly end to end from data extraction to implementation and validation
- Experience with search engines, classification algorithms, recommendation systems, and relevance evaluation methodologies a plus
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.