Product Manager #101721
A Product Manager is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Marlton, NJ. As the Product Manager, you will discuss and coordinate the vision of the product between the business owner and the product team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to define the vision for the product.
- Communicating between client/business and development teams.
- Making judgement calls on product performance.
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities; work with Business Analysts to define requirements.
- Conducting/coordinating financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Understanding/communicating the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Creating informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
Requirements of the Product Manager:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
Minimum 4 years’ related experience
Keep information confidential
Strong analytical, critical thinking, organizational, and time-management skills
Very inquisitive and detail oriented
Works well independently and on a team
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!