Project Manager #99624
A self-driven leader with excellent project management skills is needed for a Direct-Hire Project Manager role in Philadelphia, PA! This position offers full-time hours and an annual salary that ranges from $100K to $115K based on skill and experience.
Our client company is a non-profit medical organization that strives to certify medical professionals throughout the country.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Managing the company’s software project portfolio.
- Working with business analysts, developers, and quality assurance analysts to allocate resources and create timelines and milestones for all IS projects.
- Participating in daily stand-ups and actively communicating with all project team members to ensure allocations and estimates are up-to-date.
- Keeping all IS software development team resources informed of project progress and allocation changes.
- Documenting all project resource allocations and project progress, publishing documents as appropriate.
- Regularly meeting with organization stakeholders to report project statuses, update project timelines and projections, and establish project priorities according to policy.
- Informing the CIO of project statuses, issues, and projections.
- Coaching, instructing, and providing resources for broadening the organization’s understanding of Project management methodologies.
- Working Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays and a paid week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Education tuition reimbursement program
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Certification in Project Management skills preferred
- Certification in Six Sigma methodology highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing software development/deployment projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing software development portfolios
- Experience working on teams developing web applications and using Agile software development methodology preferred
- Reliable transportation to travel when needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!