Project Manager (Creative Strategy) #101505*
Marketing Project Manager (Brand Strategy)
A job-seeker is needed for an Marketing Project Manager (Brand Strategy) position in West Chester, PA! As the Marketing Project Manager, you will primarily be responsible for managing Brand Strategy Creative projects of varying size and complexity from initiation, strategy, planning, design, execution, and monitoring, through to closure of a project. This temp-to-hire position is offering up to $45/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Project Manager (Brand Strategy) include:
- Coordinating and attending intake sessions and subsequent meetings for projects to fully understand creative take-aways / deliverables.
- Initiating creative process and providing project oversight throughout, promoting smooth workflow and communication between requestors and execution for projects, including print, design, photography, video and multimedia.
- Leading project and budget resource maximization through planning and scheduling. Identifying efficiencies and partner with department managers to maximize budget spend and resources.
- Assisting with the creation of project folders, creative briefs, work requests, and business requirement documentation, as needed. Routes creative decks and projects for review and approvals.
- Partnering with Brand Strategy and Creative lead to create timelines for established deliverables, revisions and approvals. Monitoring key delivery dates and elevates as needed. Submitting to various internal systems, manages submitted work requests and follows-up as needed.
- Maintaining standardized processes and makes recommendations to improve workflow systems, best practices and guidelines. Maintaining workflow through various systems and other workflow tools.
- Meeting regularly with Brand Strategy Creative team to ensure key delivery dates for deliverables are on time – tracking and troubleshooting along the way. Maintaining notes, schedules meetings and prepares agendas for team.
- Communicating appropriate billing codes for internal bill back charges to other departments
- Being responsible to maintain, strengthen and grow relationships with all business clients and execution teams, with the ability to partner with all levels of leadership
- Supporting Brand Strategist and Creative Lead as required. Conducting post-mortem reviews on key projects.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Mental health counseling
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Maternity/Paternity Leave,
- Vacation, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
- Company Social Events
- Opportunities for career development
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management, Creative Services or related fields — with experience in a matrixed environment.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 programs, SharePoint or Creative Workflow tools.
- Workflow and team management experience required
- Demonstrated working knowledge of photography, video, print and/or graphics production workflow required. Resource/ Budget planning experience required
- Media asset management experience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and manage simultaneous projects varying in size and complexity; Superior attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the creative process with the ability to define scope, plan, monitor and report progress as well as drive deadlines
- Superior interpersonal, and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to build productive relationships with teams, clients and external contacts
- Ability to time / cost estimate and develop budgets. Time management skills are essential; Ability to work independently and think creatively.
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills with a clear focus under pressure
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!