Project Specialist #99740
A quick learner with experience overseeing website management is needed for a Project Specialist position in Mount Laurel, NJ! This temporary position offers $18.50 an hour.
Our client company is a well-known banking company that strives to provide their customers with the absolute best service. They maintain customer convenience by providing long hours and weekend hours, online banking, mobile banking, and over one thousand locations!
Responsibilities of the Project Specialist include:
- Overseeing the company’s Intranet site.
- Reviewing and responding to e-mails and requesting sign-off/on materials.
- Maintaining the company database to track e-mails to ensure timely sign-off.
- Reviewing intake forms and ensure they are complete.
- Keeping an inventory and categorizing web pages for assessment and review.
- Communication to lines of business when changes occur (via email).
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement and savings plans
- Tuition assistance program
- Incentive programs
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
- eLearning courses
- Classroom-based training/workshops
- And more!
Excellent written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Outlook)
Computer savvy with the ability to type at least 40 WPM
Previous administrative experience necessary
Previous banking, digital website, communications and/or content management experience preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!