CSS is seeking a Recruiter to join our Professional Staffing Group supporting our New Castle, DE team!
This role has ability to be 100% REMOTE!
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Recruit qualified candidates by engaging in sourcing activities to include, but not be limited to: market research (i.e., referrals, job fairs, job boards, etc.), identifying candidate sources, cold calling, recruiting calls, attending seminars & networking events.
- Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates & match the best candidate with client needs.
- Package the candidate for presentation to the client.
- Present job opportunities to the candidate & negotiate compensation package where necessary.
- Implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, & region.
- Generate leads at the direction of the Branch Manager for the Account Executive.
- Build a pipeline of candidates for upcoming & reoccurring needs.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates not currently on assignment to maintain pipeline.
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone & in-person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, & salary requirements.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of information in the ATS & CRM
- Prep & debrief the candidate for upcoming interviews. Provide coaching & advice to the candidate throughout the client interview process to include counter offers & job transition.
- Conduct follow-up activities with the candidate to ensure candidate satisfaction within the first week of their start.
- Coach, supervise & manage candidates on assignment; counsel & discipline candidates; be directly involved & administer termination if necessary.
- Develop & execute daily plan to meet branch needs at the direction of the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for owning accounts for account management.
- Ability to meet or exceed quota & SMART goal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Recruiter Job Requirements:
- Outgoing & Ambitious.
- Highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments while managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals i.e., customers & employees.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Proven self-starter.