Recruitment Assistant (Hybrid)- #111465
Location : New York, NY
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 25.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 12/12/2022
End Date : 12/13/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Recruitment Assistant (Hybrid)
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Assistant for a hybrid opportunity in their New York, NY! As the Recruitment Assistant, you will be responsible providing administrative support to the recruiting process. This temporary role is $25/ HR!
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Assistant Include:
- Maintaining database for summer associate and lateral candidates.
- Providing all statistical data, as requested.
- Processing expense reimbursements and invoices.
- Preparing interview schedules.
- Maintaining OCI and Callback calendar.
- Assist Manager with coordination of the summer program (including training programs, orientation, events, etc.).
- Assisting with assignment process, collecting evaluation forms and other tasks as needed.
- Helping assemble mid-summer and end-of-summer evaluation packets for Recruiting Committee.
- Attending summer associate events as appropriate.
- Respond to general questions from summer associates and attorneys about summer programs.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Recruitment Assistant Include:
- 1 or more years of equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Suite
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.