Sales Representative #101501*
- Greeting customer on sales floor and determining the scope of the project and initial customer needs.
- Qualifying customers then showing product or samples of merchandise to fit the customer's needs.
- Explaining the features, advantages, and benefits of the respective products to ensure it fits the needs of the customer.
- Reviewing warranty information with customer.
- Estimating cost and amount of material required, referring to customer's floor plans or descriptions.
- Preparing a quality selection sheet and having the customer sign. When appropriate, obtaining customer signature on contract.
- Reviewing Pre-Installation Guide with customers to ensure that the room(s) will be ready for installation.
- Scheduling appointments with Sales Estimator.
- Receiving payments or obtaining credit authorization.
- Using computer database to research availability of merchandise. Processing orders.
- Following up timely and professionally with customers on all requests or problems.
- Assisting with general upkeep of the showroom, insuring it maintains a neat, clean, and professional atmosphere.
- Working as a team with other Sales Associates, Sales Estimators and other store staff.
- Assisting in answering phones.
Requirements of the Sales Associate:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Strong research, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Confidence in self and others
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- Patient and professional manner
- Fast-learner and adaptable
- Basic understanding of new computer systems, including Microsoft Office.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!