Salesforce Administrator #99688
A Salesforce wizard is needed for a vital SFDC Administrator position for our client company in King of Prussia, PA! As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring Salesforce for the company, helping end-users, and increasing adoption. This contract position offers $64 an hour.
Our client company is a finance company that provides solutions and services to a diverse range of industries. This international company was founded in the sixties and currently operates in over 30 countries.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Administrator include:
- Configuring and maintaining the company’s Salesforce license to maximize its value.
- Analyzing and documenting business processes related to Salesforce implementation.
- Recommending enhancements to Salesforce productivity or the user experience.
- Partnering with business leaders to understand needs and prescribe solutions.
- Ensuring data integrity and encouraging user adoption
- Performing data modeling for internal and external Salesforce data
- Utilizing Salesforce/external providers’ tools to gather, analyze, and update data.
- Controlling access rights and security settings within Salesforce
- Interacting with sales and executive leadership to understand reporting requirements.
- Regularly attending stakeholder meetings and provide reports, feedback, and modification recommendations.
- Communicating with end uses/functional groups to update on project status.
- Developing training materials for current and future hires.
- Helping end users with record insertion/modification utilizing tools.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Career development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k program with Company match
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer days
- Excellent sabbatical after several years of working
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent school/work experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Minimum 5 years’ related work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce
- Extensive knowledge of SFDC limitations and best practices for working with Large Volumes of Data Experience as well as knowledge of system integrations
- Prior experience with native and third-party (such as Conga Composer/Conductor) reporting tools
- Excellent consultative communication style
- Great multitasking and prioritizing skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!