Salesforce Architect #102155
An experienced software engineer with expert knowledge of Salesforce is needed for a Direct-Hire Salesforce Architect position in Philadelphia, PA. The Salesforce Architect will be an expert on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud in order to design, implement, and recommend solutions.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Architect include:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, VisualForce, and web-service APIs.
- Leading technical team sessions to conduct research and architect solutions on assigned topics.
- Creating technical architecture and detailed design documents for Salesforce-based solutions to meet business requirements .
- Participating in discussions with business and IT teams and communicate technical solutions in business-friendly language Implement updates to custom fields, workflows, process-builder flows, custom settings, etc - using Salesforce clicks-not-code technologies.
- Supporting evening/weekend software releases as required to deliver new and maintenance work to production.
- Troubleshooting and supporting production as needed, engaging in research of issues and fixing defects.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge on Salesforce technology for both current and upcoming Salesforce releases.
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or related subjects
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce development best practices and design patterns Experience in developing enterprise implementations of complex Salesforce applications
- Experience in developing Apex triggers and controllers, and VisualForce pages, Lightning components
- Experience with Salesforce SOAP and REST Web Service APIs for integrations to/from Knowledge of SOQL and experience creating, debugging, and improving performance of data queries
- Experience creating and maintaining custom objects, fields, formula, validation rules, workflows, process-builder, and similar Salesforce clicks-not-code technologies
- Experience with Salesforce communities, chatter, and the AppExchange
- Experience with Agile development methodology and working as a member of an Agile development team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent coding skills in Apex: able to write, explain, and mentor developers to write bulkified triggers, VisualForce page controllers and extensions, Test Classes, SOAP/REST web-services and service call-outs
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to assist others in writing and debugging efficient SOQL queries of standard and custom objects for complex data models
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, with a solid customer-service orientation
- Salesforce CPQ knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Integration platform and billing system such as Zuora is a plus
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!