Salesforce Developer #107534
Contract to Hire Opportunity
About the job
The Sr. Salesforce Developer leads the design and development of custom solutions for internal and external clients. Solutions include application processing platforms for clean energy incentive programs, such as California’s Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP). These solutions include a front-end CMS system and back-end Salesforce and document storage systems. The Salesforce Developer reports to the Director of platform development team, and collaborates with a team of business analysts, and front-end and back-end developers (including external development partners) to design, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· 7+ years of experience designing and developing complex custom Salesforce solutions
· Analyze needs and develop solutions using traditional and/or agile development methodologies
· Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary
· Translate business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
· Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation to support the successful implementation of projects
· Identify and recommend salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
· Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API’s
· Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
· Identify any application/code security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them
· Integrate and test systems using automation and non-automation methods
· Strong foundation in version control, configuration management, deployment methodologies and release management
· Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members
Required Qualifications (Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:))
· 7+ years of Apex, Batch Interfaces, Visualforce and Salesforce application design and development experience
· 3+ years of Aura development experience
· 3+ years of experience in using Webservices like REST or SOAP API
· Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
· Knowledgeable in Trigger Frameworks and Salesforce governor limits
· Proven knowledge and expertise with Model View Controller methodologies and design
· Should have experience in using version control environments like Github, Bitbucket or Gitlab
· Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills, Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
· Must be authorized to work in the US - Green card Holder or Citizen only
· Should also have experience with Salesforce involving integrated CMS (ie. Drupal) and document storage (ie. Box) solutions.
· Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills, Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
· Lightning Web Component development highly preferred
· Community cloud experience
· Knowledge on Shield Platform Encryption, decryption using Apex Crypto libraries
· Experience with Salesforce involving integrated CMS (ie. Drupal) and document storage (ie. Box) solutions
Education and/or experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Advanced Development Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer II highly preferred)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!