Salesforce Platform Manager #107614
Manage Salesforce platform operations including budgeting, administration, request management, and release management. Execute a series of changes to significantly reduce PCS tech debt and upgrade key Salesforce technical components such as usage of the Lightning UI and 3rd party libraries. Lead the Salesforce administration team to meet service and reliability targets, and hold monthly operational reviews of the Salesforce environment with key statistics, findings, opportunities, and maintenance change status for key initiatives. Define Salesforce operational KPI’s, set improvement targets, and measure effectiveness of changes intended to improve KPI’s. Provide guidance to staff on Salesforce best practices and identify standards for development changes for communication to all stakeholders.
• Oversee the operations of 100’s of Salesforce applications, data fields, and users and maintain well-defined processes for ensuring Salesforce administration activities are performed in a high quality and repeatable way.
• Hands-on identification, definition, prioritization, and execution of maintenance changes to lower Salesforce technical debt, including post-deployment monitoring of KPI’s in operational reviews to validate improvements
• Own the Salesforce environment management across dev, UAT, and production and define and/or manage a sustainable approach to refreshing Salesforce environments, including keeping in sync with external PCS systems to Salesforce
• Maintain a Salesforce expense model and budget, identify and execute cost-savings opportunities, and ensure all purchases are valid with ROI
• Oversee the development, implementation and execution of multiple SFDC projects ensuring scope and schedule are established for projects; oversees operating plan and resource allocation for the department, including prioritization and staff deployment; acts based on changing priorities
• Attract, hire, and lead a high-performing Salesforce administration team. Determine and manage the staffing strategy and plan (size of team, skills needed, depth of experience, internal and external staffing mix) consistent with the needs of the business
• Solve the most complex Saleforce build and integration problems that PCS encounters, both reactively and proactively, including solving production bugs and system reliability issues
• Build relationships with PCS leaders to develop a deep understanding of the core business platform; work collaboratively to define an approach for integrating new offerings that balances speed and scale
• 5+ to 10 years Salesforce management and development experience with at least one full lifecycle implementation. Custom enterprise application development and fin-tech experience a plus, including core banking and/or payment systems, record keeping systems, and personal financial management
• Hands-on Salesforce configuration and development skills with experience delivering back-office business applications with a focus on automation and data quality.
• Multiple Salesforce certifications including Platform Developer. Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, and SOSL. Must stay on top of key Salesforce administration trends and best practices.
• Strong experience with Salesforce security features – Profiles, Permission Sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing.
• Proficiency in SFDC Administrative task like Users, Page Layouts, Work Flows, Approvals, Validation Rule, Formula, Reports and Dashboards.
• Experience in developing integrations between Salesforce and external applications using API’s and/or data feeds
• Experience in data migrations using Import Data Wizard and/or Apex Data Loader.
• Experience in Salesforce Sandbox Management and Release Management using Change Sets
• Strong knowledge of web technologies like XML, JSON, HTML, Java Script, etc.
• Proficient with emerging DevOps methods and tools, such as agile/scrum, continuous integration, automated configuration management, test driven development, and data center/cloud automation
• Ability to cultivate skills and manage team performance, guiding all Salesforce admin resources in career progression, promotions, performance improvement, and hiring practices. Strong existing network of Salesforce resources with ability to attract the best talent
• Proven experience of working in a complex environment where relationship building is critical, yet at the same time being entrepreneurial and fast-paced
• Ability to interface with executives, including assessing and communicating risk
• Strong verbal and written communications, adept at explaining complex technical concepts and sharing your knowledge with diverse audiences
• B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!