Salesforce Project Manager #102326
SFDC Project Manager
A SFDC Project Manager is needed for a Direct-Hire position with CSS Tec in Media, PA!
Responsibilities of the SFDC Project Manager include:
- Independently documenting overall project plan, including next/ongoing plan phases.
- Coordinating with colleagues/management to ensure appropriate resources are available and leveraged onto engagements.
- Assisting with writing RFPs, SOWs, and Project Plans.
- Maintaining open communication with client including calling Check In Meetings and resolving/ escalating conflict.
- Establishing and defining the theoretical basis and principles for estimating project effort and duration while analyzing customer needs and recommending appropriate technical solutions.
- Taking meticulous notes and distributing reports to thoroughly articulate issues and to escalate resolutions.
- Maintaining the project schedule in coordination with various workgroups using project management tools (TaskRay/Quip).
- Planning, controlling, and coordinating the development of projects from the initial definition phase, taking the concepts and following through to a successful deployment.
- Consulting with internal and external/client Architects to clearly determine the roles and requirements of each consultant involved in the project/solution, reviewing technical work for accuracy.
- Managing and leading multiple teams on implementations.
- Identifying major milestones and establishing critical path within the project plan while monitoring and reporting progress toward milestones on a daily or weekly basis.
- Serving as customer liaison on projects, facilitating daily and weekly project review meetings with clients and team members.
- Monitoring and adjusting project schedules as needed to ensure timely delivery in line with client expectations, ensuring that tight schedules are met.
- Mitigating technical risks and defining the strategy for doing so.
- Escalating issues or concerns to management.
Requirements of the SFDC Project Manager:
- 5+ years in dedicated PM roles for CRM consulting and implementation experience
- 2+ year (minimum) dedicated SFDC experience
- Experience facilitating with teams on implementations of 5+ people with both onsite and offsite delivery models/components
- Strong communication skills, and meeting facilitation, organizational skills with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms via presentations and written forms
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within an organization
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms via presentations and written forms
- Understanding of Delivery and Project Management frameworks, methodologies, and practices (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
- SFDC certification desired
- Previous development and programming experience desired but not required
- Strong project management qualities including ability to motivate while managing to the project plan
- Expertise in using TaskRay/Quip/Salesforce
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.