Salesforce QA Engineer #107342
Our client is a growing Wholesale Mortgage Company based out of New Jersey. This is a Direct Hire role. This will start as a remote position and eventually move onsite once restrictions are lifted. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, a team player with the ability to perform well in a very fast paced environment. Strong QA skills within Salesforce are a MUST HAVE for this role! A successful candidate will possess the qualifications listed to hit the ground running and make an immediate positive impact to the team.
Sr. IT Quality Engineer- Mount Laurel, NJ
Results oriented Software QA Lead with minimum 8-10 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations along with accomplished communication, negotiation and problem resolution skills. Innovative problem solver with hands on testing experience and ability to see both the business and technical sides of the problem. Re-engineered and facilitated key QA methodologies, processes and metrics standards resulting in increased quality of releases delivered to clients. Strong analytical skills with solid technical background in distributed development environments.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 2-3 year of experience with Salesforce Service and Marketing cloud testing will be preferred.
- Willing to work very hard to achieve the highest level of quality;
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills;
- Consultative management and communications styles;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Experience managing QA teams on initiatives of at least 3 people;
- Experience with software test processes;
- Proven ability to lead offshore teams;
- Capable of adapting to a rapidly evolving environment;
- Strong people management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills;
- Proven track record of delivering high quality products;
- Expert at SQA methodologies, tools and approaches (manual and automated testing experience);
- Extensive knowledge of QA tools such as ALM, Jira and methodologies;
- Experience in a web consulting environment preferred;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience. Related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree;
- Experience with Selenium and Jira is a huge plus.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University.
- Advanced skills, subject matter expert with 8+ years QA experience.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!