Senior Accountant- #110215
Location : Mt Royal, NJ
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 60000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/23/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
A, experienced job-seeker is needed for the Senior Accountant position with our client in Mt Royal, NJ! As the Sr Accountant, you will be responsible for managing a wide range of tasks within the Accounting Department. This direct-hire position offers $60k-$75k per year!
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant Include:
- Provide timely, accurate and complete monthly financial reports to the Director of Accounting, Executive Director as well as volunteer leadership
- Manage monthly close process and all related tasks – Account reconciliation, journal entry preparation, bank reconciliation, etc.
- Oversight on all deposit and investment accounts
- Maintain oversight of day to day activities – AP, AR, cash management, expense reporting, etc.
- Development of annual budgets, cash flow projections, variance analysis and all other reporting on an as needed basis
- Responsible for oversight of the annual audit and tax return process
- Manage multiple client workload while meeting all working deadlines
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Senior Accountant Include:
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Degree in Accounting required
- Effective written and verbal communications and ability to communicate well with all levels both within and outside the organization
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong technology skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and establish effective relationships
- Ability to make clear, concise, and effective decisions
- Strong analytical abilities
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.