Senior Auditor #110492
A Senior Auditor is needed for a REMOTE opportunity! The Senior Auditor will be responsible for executing assigned audit/validation activities. This Direct-Hire role offers $120k+ annually!
- Developing risk assessments, processing flows/diagrams, and testing procedures for all areas of the company, ensuring compliance with corporate policies, agency and regulatory guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Assessing and reviewing operational controls to ensure sound operating procedures and internal standards are in effect
- Executing and documenting audit/validation tests in alignment with audit procedures and standards
- Developing written summary of audit/validation findings
- Performing validation activities ensuring all controls address the root cause of the issue and are effectively operationalized
- Performing “design of control” assessments and develops and executing test plans in accordance with Internal Audit methodology, standards, and adherence to applicable compliance laws, regulations, and/or guidelines
- Establishing working relationships with business process owner
- Performing follow-up on open audit/validation items to ensure findings satisfactorily resolved
- Ensuring adherence to professional audit standards/guidelines
- Supporting special projects as directed by management
- Supporting continuous process improvement by identifying needs and opportunities, champions common audit process approaches, and recommends process changes to maintain the highest quality standards
- 5+ years of relevant or related experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field required; advanced degree and/or certification (CPA, CIA, CISA, CRCM, CAMS, MBA, etc.) preferred/to be obtained within 6 months of employment
- In depth understanding of Mortgage Servicing, QA/QC, or Risk Management experience
- Strong project management skills coordinating assignments, tracking/monitoring progress, and reporting on status
- Strong management skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.