Senior Financial Analyst #110044
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 80000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/09/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Senior Financial Analyst
Seeking an individual with strong Finance and Accounting skills to join our client as the Senior Financial Analyst in Philadelphia, PA! As the Sr, Financial Analyst your primary responsibility will be the preparation and distributions of the monthly operational results package. This Direct Hire opportunity offers up to $110k/year commensurate with experience!
Responsibilities of the Sr. Financial Analyst:
- Prepare and distribute the monthly operational results packages to executive, sales and regional operations managers.
- Prepare monthly company stand alone financial statements, including monthly results narrative.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements of the group, including elimination entries, and coordinate with group controllers for additional information, as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of the company’s annual budget and group’s annual consolidated budget.
- Assist with the budgeting, forecasting & analysis process for business units, as needed.
- Develop and maintain a robust forecasting model.
- Identify, implement and maintain financial planning & forecasting model solution.
- Conduct monthly variance analysis and reporting for assigned business units.
- Interact with business unit analysts to work together on various projects to identify and report on KPI’s.
- Create financial models and perform analysis for business leaders and finance management.
- Support in the development of cost benefit analyses
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Required Qualifications :
- 4+ years of related experience
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or equivalent field
- Experience using Hyperion or similar dat warehouse tool
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proficient in creating and running reports
- Excellent written and verbal community skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.