Sr. QA Automation Engineer #101578
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
A Sr. QA Automation Engineer is needed for a position in West Chester, PA.
Responsibilities of the Sr. QA Automation Engineer include:
- Building and designing test automation components according to documented standards and established frameworks.
- Ensuring the completeness and correctness of the functional requirements.
- Establishing and implementing strategies for the automation of test execution, results analysis, test data creation and environment configuration.
- Extending verification points to ensure function point failures are not repeated.
- Developing test automation frameworks in support of varying test strategies.
- Performing execution of automated and manual test cases and report on results.
- Determining test strategy/plan to automate manual test cases.
- Evaluating testing methods and leveraging technical expertise.
- Providing input to overall test strategy/plan.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Mental health counseling
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Maternity/Paternity Leave,
- Vacation, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
- Company Social Events
- Opportunities for career development
Requirements of the Sr. QA Automation Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in developing test scripts and with manual and automated test execution including scheduling, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Broad knowledge of hardware and software platforms (Windows, Unix, Linux, mainframe)
- Fundamental programming knowledge (organized, structured, commented code)
- Experience with Configuration Management principles and tools
- Proven experience with Test Management and Defect Management Tool usage and configuration
- Demonstrated understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with complex products desired
- Identification, development and utilization of metrics for decision support
- Mentoring skills and experience
- Ability to analyze business requirements and overall system design to drive test strategies
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.