Staff Accountant #107362
Location : Philadelphia PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 47000.00 - 55000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/26/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Contemporary Staffing has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant in Philadelphia, PA. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity!!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Assists in the processing of daily wire transfers.
- Prepares daily bank reconciliations.
- Maintains the accounts payable system, including the preparation and posting of invoices, check issuance, mailing, and 1099 preparation.
- Prepares and processes daily general ledger entries.
- Generate and save the daily balance sheet and income statement.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts.
- Posts payroll entries.
- Reviews, identifies and processes specialized or exception transactions related to customer accounts.
- Prepares research reports as requested.
- Prepares daily support and assistance to branch and loan administration personnel on various loan and deposit transactions.
- Supports preparation of financial statements.
- Research and resolve any outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Staff Accountant Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Banking experience
- 2+ years’ of general accounting & Accounts Payable experience
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Team player
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!