Systems Administrator #99860
A self-motivated, IT professional is needed for a Contract Systems Administrator position in Dayton, OH! This position is expected to last 6 months (with the possibility of an extension) and will pay between $55 and $62 an hour, depending on skill and experience.
Our client company is a network related to mortgage insurance, mortgage and real estate, and risk management services. The group first began in the late seventies and has been helping homeowners/prospective homeowners ever since! They provide services across the country thanks to their nearly 2,000 employees—could you be their next excellent employee?
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator include:
- Administering/maintaining server infrastructure with a specific focus on hardware and Windows operating.
- Administering assigned applications, such as anti-virus, network operating systems, name resolution, etc.
- Deploying patches, hot fixes, firmware to core operating systems, server hardware and assigned applications both manually and with automation.
- Building servers within build standards and project timelines.
- Maintaining system documentation.
- Responding to trouble tickets and resolving applications and systems’ issues.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Opportunities for remote work
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (with accrual!)
- Paid holidays
- And more!
- Associate’s/Technical Degree and MCSA 2003 certification/equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the information technology field
- Experience with Windows operating system architecture, X86 platforms, VmWare and Citrix implementations, DsView, ILO,
- Experience administering HP server hardware including System Insight Manager, Smart Start, and firmware updates and ProLiant Support Pack updates
- Basic troubleshooting and multitasking skills
- Excellent listening, customer service, and verbal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs, such as working outside of business hours
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!