Compensation Analyst #108088
Compensation Analyst - Fully Remote!
A Compensation Analyst is currently needed for a fully remote position! As the Compensation Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for providing general broad-based compensation support, acting as a strategic compensation partner for assigned client areas, and leading compensation projects. This temporary-to-hire position offers $40-50/HR based on experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Compensation Analyst include:
- Providing compensation support for assigned client groups or market.
- Support Compensation, HR Business Partners, and business leaders across the organization with market pricing and recommendations on grades and levels for new roles.
- Leading, co-leading, or supporting compensation projects for the United States’ market,
- Performing job evaluations, job mapping, data analysis, data audits, creation or auditing of compensation statements and materials, making recommendations when appropriate.
- Supporting the annual compensation process for the administration of annual increases, bonuses, and long-term incentives.
- Participating in salary and/ or budget planning surveys on behalf of the comp team.
- Performing other duties and projects as assigned.
Requirement of the Compensation Analyst Include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years experience in Compensation Role
- Strong knowledge of compensation policies, practices & laws.
- Previous experience in Finance or HRIS preferred
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!