Compliance Specialist #111042
- Using MS Word and Adobe PDF editor, draft contracts and agreements for fixed funded clients from templates.
- Read proposals and onboarding documents in order to obtain the data needed to add to the contract templates.
- Process onboarding agreements and forms, ensuring that the documentation has been received completely and accurately.
- Work with Client Implementation and Account Management to obtain any missing or incomplete/incorrect documentation, keeping track of where we are in the process for each client.
- Ensure that appropriate agreements and documentation has been received to add contacts to an Excel file that can request and receive PHI
- Attend meetings with internal business partners, giving then updates on status of agreements/contracts/forms for each client
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Adobe PDF Editor
- Previous experience with Contracts
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Remote, but must be available to come onsite for meetings and business needs as needed in Philadelphia, PA
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.