Enterprise Agile Coach #107985
3-6 month contract to hire
Remtoe to start, then onsite in either West Chester, PA or St. Petersburg, FL.
Must be eligible for hire
This role will be part of the IT Strategy & Architecture Value Stream for a growing global retail and ecommerce company. This person will immediately put this person’s passion of mentoring into action. The Enterprise Agile Coach provides leadership and guidance to multiple teams of IT professionals responsible for delivering software, platforms, and shared services. These teams are responsible to deliver critical initiatives for the organization. This person will also contribute by shaping the Continuous Improvement journey by creating and implementing new strategies, delivering on key goals, and maintaining alignment with company strategies and core values.
The Lean-Agile Center of Excellence team is an integral partner for the Software Delivery and Share Service Value Streams. The goal is to relentlessly focus on improving the enterprise execution, so the organization optimize value to our customers, create a learning discipline and culture while the organization improve the day-to-day interactions for our team members. The organization partner with our community to enable better outcomes. The organization provide various levels of support ranging from individuals, teams, and leadership.
This person will coach Leaders and Value Stream teams while actively contributing to the Continuous Improvement Governance Team that establishes priority for the enterprise transformation initiatives. This role also drives key activities that champion the continuous improvement discipline. This person will have the ability to assess and apply a tailored approach while maintaining consistency across the enterprise is key. This person will implement transformation goals within and across teams. This person will influence leaders and teams to adopt recommended practices related to our transformation journey. This person will create an enterprise coaching practice that delivers consistent value to our community.
- Understanding the Value Stream Operating Model and advocating best practices, tailoring approaches for unique challenges identified within the enterprise.
- Putting to use in depth understanding of Agile, Continuous Improvement and Transformation success patterns
- Driving the progress of key Improvement Initiatives; adapting quickly to changes in priority while still delivering quality results.
- Applying proven strategies to effect positive outcomes through typical challenges of Solution Development Life Cycle including iterative and incremental development.
- Monitoring team delivery patterns and identify flow optimizations, working with teams and individuals to implement changes that enable peak delivery efficiency.
- Identifying pivotal unlocks that enables teams to deliver consistently and maintain release quality.
- Partnering with team(s) and stakeholders to identify/implement improvements to accelerate delivery flow, build capabilities that enhance Release quality and frequency.
- Building effective working relationships with peer team members and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrating the ability to establish trust, effectively influence and be relied upon for guidance.
- Successfully manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while operating effectively through typical challenges.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of processes and technology, enabling a cross-functional perspective on product/process opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 3-5+ years of coaching experience with multiple teams and Leadership
- 5+ years working in Continuous Improvement and Agile delivery methodologies (Kanban/Scrum).
- Proven results coaching multiple globally dispersed teams with unique challenges.
- Knowledge of governance and best practices required to implement a successful enterprise coaching practice
- Deep knowledge of Organizational change practices and how they are applied
- Knowledge of how infrastructure services are created, maintained, and sunset across a large organization.
- Management of globally dispersed infrastructure team members a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with implementing or working in a DevOps culture a plus.
- Relevant certifications a plus.