Item Processing Representative #101320
Item Processing Representative
If you are looking to get your foot in the door in a career in banking, look no further! Job-seekers are currently needed for an Item Processing Representative in Mount Laurel, NJ! This temporary position offers $12.50 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Item Processing Representative include:
- Handling administrative duties.
- Filing, sorting, listing, or verifying basic information.
- Processing paperwork received from other units to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Escalating inconsistencies and unusual issues to lead or supervisory staff.
- Submitting completed work to lead or supervisory staff for review and verification.
- Filing completed within established policy and procedures.
- Making routine entries into processing and tracking systems related to paperwork, deposits, and information processed.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly disposition.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Competitive pay
- Retirement and savings plans
- Tuition assistance program
- Incentive programs
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
- eLearning courses
- Classroom-based training/workshops
- And more!
Requirements of the Item Processing Representative:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience not necessary but preferred!
- Previous administrative experience in a corporate environment ideal (especially with executives)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with great attention to detail
- Able to use standard office equipment (such as a copier, scanner, etc.)
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- A team player who works well with others
- Basic PC literacy and proficiency in common applications
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!