Lead Software Engineer #101378
A full stack engineer is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Software Engineer position in Newtown, PA. As the Software Engineer, you will work on an agile team to develop features and applications to meet the needs of your product area, as well as complete other related duties.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer include:
- Collaborating with partners in the company to design, configure, maintain and promote a variety of internally/externally-facing software solutions.
- Building and maintaining scalable applications.
- Continuously monitoring, testing, and optimizing software.
- Partnering with software engineers, product managers, analysts, and stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Assisting with continuous code delivery by deploying tools and automated testing.
- Delivering high quality code.
- Contributing knowledge to the team by reviewing code, sharing experience, and listening.
- Supporting product teams by advocating for their needs and providing constructive guidance.
- Providing the glue across dependent teams to ensure technical dependencies are planned for and addressed in a fast-paced environment.
- Connecting with developers within your team to inspire and foster a continuous learning environment.
- Collaborating with software engineers, product managers, analyst and stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet customer expectations.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental benefits
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (accrues after 2 years!)
- Onsite gym
- Educational Assistance
- 403b Plan
Requirements of the Lead Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, IT, or related field
- Ability to listen to stakeholders and form solutions
- Experience with a variety of object-oriented languages
- Experience with web and cross platform technologies, including Web Services, React, Angular and Electron
- Experience with GIT and code management methods
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, and are comfortable challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working.
- Comfort with relational and unstructured data repositories with strong knowledge with SQL and Oracle
- Knowledge of modern development practices and the development lifecycle with experience using Scrum, Kanban, Lean or other agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and experience with MS Teams
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.