Networking Project Manager #102269
Networking Project Manager
Seeking a Networking Project Manager in Jacksonville, FL! Our client company is a Leading Major Healthcare Provider that offers services across the United States. As a Networking Project Manager, you will be providing expertise in the design and development of the Provider Network Management Reimbursement systems!
Responsibilities of a Networking Project Manager
- Providing expertise in the design, development and maintenance of Provider Network Management Reimbursement systems, processes and capabilities in support of critical business initiatives with focus on financial value outcomes and risk mitigation.
- Coordinating implementation of enhancements for delivered functionality by/while defining business requirements for projects that are complex in scope and needed to meet assigned project objectives
- Developing insights and recommendations that influence management decision-making through gathering and analyzing of financial and provider data.
- Leading and providing expertise to functional and technical project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Integrating work from multiple systems, (business and IT) to successfully facilitate financial processes and outcomes of value.
- Supporting the design and development of complex tools, applications, processes, or functionality which supports compliance using controls and alerts to achieve outcome.
- Integrating work from multiple systems and business/and IT areas to generate payment and related reference artifacts.
- Acts as subject matter expert in financial design, support, build and maintenance ownership of complex reimbursement arrangements.
- Monitoring and assessing financial output and identify areas of concern and lead process improvement
- Prepare business areas for implementation (Operational Readiness) by developing/ delivering training and coordinating creation of SOP’s with SME’s
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
6+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
Experience in Healthcare industry, with a focus on reimbursement capabilities and provider payment programs and policy
Proficiency with business strategy monitoring and ensuring compliance
Demonstrated ability to achieve business results in an environment of ambiguity, challenge and constantly changing business needs
Must be results-oriented, a consistent top performer in meeting or exceeding goals, and proficient in decision-making and implementing viable solutions based upon sound judgment, analysis and knowledge/experience
Advanced level proficiency of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Understanding of PeopleSoft Financial System
Working knowledge of Network Management/ Network Operations’ applications/data systems/ contracting/ enrollment and process workflow mapping
Advanced level of understanding related to various payment programs across the spectrum of provider reimbursement (i.e., fee for service, capitation, DRG, per diem, etc.)
Advanced Excel /MS Office skills and have examples of successful completed projects
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!