Web Developer #102259
A Web Developer is needed for a role in Philadelphia, PA. This position is expected to last 3 to 6 months.
Responsibilities of the Web Developer include:
- Developing Robotic Process Automations (RPAs) that automate business tasks under the supervision of a senior RPA developer and/or product owner.
- Developing automations using one or more tools or programming languages including (but not limited to) UiPath, C#/.NET, XML, WPF, WCF, etc.
- Demonstrating a basic understanding of SQL and data management principles.
- Translating business requirements to technical solutions.
- Enhancing existing systems by analyzing business objectives and identifying areas for improvement.
- Maintaining existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects, resolving problems, and providing on-call support as needed.
- Performing unit testing and assists with integration, system, and user acceptance testing.
- Developing and maintaining required documentation.
- Adhering to processes and guidelines related to solution delivery, including integration of packaged products.
- Utilizing code versioning tools and adheres to versioning standards and processes.
- Supporting and promoting the reuse of developed solutions across the company.
- Contributing to creating systems that automate manual work using any language or solution.
- Understanding and applying business concepts to technology solutions.
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Supporting working in fast-paced, highly collaborative environments.
- Demonstrating common-sense problem-solving skills, without constant supervision.
- Collaborating with peers and management at all levels.
- Completing work on time and proactively manages blockers and impediments.
- Maintaining confidentiality with sensitive information.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!