- Supporting the office's daily functions with administrative tasks
- Overseeing the office's phone lines and transferring calls when needed
- Following up with customers via email and phone.
- Maintaining current vendor and customer contact Files.
- Maintaining data on QuickBooks
- Filing and maintaining open invoices and open payables files.
- Running A/P checks and match to invoices to be paid.
- Reconciling A/P vendor statements to current open payables.
- Responsible for bank deposits via internet.
- Sorting mail and distribute, keeping customer checks for deposits.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience as an Accounts Receivable clerk or Accounts Payable clerk
- Administrative support experience
- Associate's degree or relevant certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office databases; Sage 50 and QuickBooks a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.