Business Analyst #102136
A strong Business Analyst with previous BA experience is currently needed for a position in Malvern, PA. As the Business Analyst , you will work with IT project teams and business stakeholders to collect, clarify, and document business requirements (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Working with product owners and project managers to support assigned projects, as well as daily hot-fixes, system maintenance, and change management requests.
- Converting Service Desk tickets to User Stories and assist in managing the software development backlog.
- Understanding stakeholders' needs and developing a clear set of requirements that are complete and understood by development resources and business stakeholders.
- Documenting the solution scope in User Stories that include objectives, business value, and detailed acceptance criteria.
- Consulting with subject matter experts and technical resources to understand feasibility of requests and solutions, add technical detail to stories, and communicate level-of-effort.
- Creating business process diagrams and prototype mockups to communicate and gain consensus on proposed future state, workflows, and user experience.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to consider technical and non-technical solutions.
- Recommending /negotiating solutions that are in alignment with enterprise constraints such as time, budget, level-of-effort, resource availability, and project priorities.
- Developing expertise and understanding of company systems and capabilities to effectively communicate business requirements to any audience within the enterprise.
- Partnering with the development teams to unblock developers by obtaining clarification and approval from stakeholders, ensuring the team understands and delivers the requested business value.
- Developing user documentation and conduct demos, walkthroughs, and training as needed.
- Communicating with stakeholders to maintain transparency and keep stakeholders informed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years in a Business Analyst role.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Agile/Scrum Experience a plus
- Project leadership and/or Scrum Master experience a plus
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to quickly learn new business domains, processes, and terminology
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.