Manager of FP&A #102294
Financial Planning & Analysis Subject Matter Expert
Our client is seeking a highly driven Financial Planning & Analysis Subject Matter Expert with a proven track record of being a strong business partner to executive management for a position in The Woodlands, TX. This individual must have extensive FP&A experience with the ability to support the step-change growth of a market-leading aerospace manufacturing organization!
Responsibilities of the FP&A SME include:
- Partnering with executive management to implement strategies and initiatives to drive growth, margin improvement, forecasting, trend analysis, and reporting.
- Evaluating monthly financial results and analyze variances to budget/forecasts and other benchmarks.
- Managing and maintain a rolling forecast for the company.
- Managing a budget process in line with the organization's 5-year strategic plan.
- Developing new and improve existing forecasting models at both the site and corporate level, proactively research new forecasting methodologies.
- Supporting leadership teams in the development of KPIs; identifying cost efficiencies and areas of improvement.
- Maintaining financial operating policies and procedures while identifying and implementing best practices.
- Managing ad hoc information and reporting requests for the Board, Shareholders, and Executive Management.
Requirements of the FP&A SME:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 5+ years experience in financial analysis/FP&A type role
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Excel; ability to develop financial modules and draw logical conclusions from results
- SQL programming skills; ability to write queries, handle large amounts of data, be a data warehouse expert
- Self-started, action oriented thinker, ability to work with little oversight/direction, strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written, ability to work collaboratively with executive management