Part-Time Communications Specialist - #110089
- Providing communications counsel to internal stakeholders on external and internal communications including media interviews, speaking engagements, social media and town hall meetings.
- Conducting media relations efforts including writing news releases, pitching media and responding to media requests.
- Providing support on the development of crisis response strategies, reactive statements, FAQs and other deliverables as needed.
- Leveraging social channels, collaborating closely with social media team for brand enhancement, executive visibility, and telling the company’s story in a compelling way.
- Amplifying the brand by leveraging digital communications to positively promote the company’s products, services, people and commitment to the community, support content creation and coordinate logistics for digital communications campaigns.
- Identifying award opportunities for the company and facilitate nomination processes, including the company’s participation in the annual Best Places to Work Survey.
- Collaborating with marketing team to ensure advertising is reflective of corporate brand and tone.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-8 Years Experience in Communications/PR
- Ability to work remotely, first shift Mon, Tues & Thurs
- Ability to travel to office for onsite meetings occasionally
- Outstanding writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint Skills
- Proficiency in all forms of Social Media
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.