Customer Care Representatives #101163
Customer Service Representatives
Five Customer Service Representatives are needed for DIRECT-HIRE positions in Mount Laurel, NJ! As a Customer Service Representatives, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their mortgage. These positions offer $15 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Answering incoming calls, assisting customers, and fielding calls if necessary.
- Making outbound calls if needed.
- Keeping non-public customer information confidential.
- Maintaining detailed customer records.
- Building customer relationships by listening to customers and providing solutions for their issues both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Taking on additional job duties as assigned.
- Willing to work any time between 8am to 10pm, Monday through Friday, and occasional Saturdays.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service-related experience (Call Center experience needed, banking experience preferred!)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficient and able to navigate Lead Management Systems
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing team environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!