Financial Services Coordinator (Administrative) #102164
Call Center Representatives
Several Direct-Hire Call Center Representative positions are currently being recruited for in Kansas City, MO! As the Call Center Representative, you would be responsible for providing outstanding service to student saving plans, investors, and clients through the phone. These positions offer $16.50 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Call Center Representative include:
- Completing training and developing solid knowledge of systems.
- Processing financial and non-financial transactions (New Account set-up, Fund Transfers and Exchanges, etc.) timely and accurately.
- Staying up-to-date on 529 and financial services industry knowledge to support clients.
- Meeting/exceeding department standards for productivity and quality.
- Maintaining phone availability to callers for most of the day.
- Providing excellent service to callers.
- Logging and tracking calls/requests to communicate business trends in servicing clients.
- Address opportunities to maintain and improve business relationships with clients.
- Willing to participate in projects aimed at business development.
- Protecting and securing all client data held by the company from unauthorized sources.
- Working full-time hours (hours can rotate if preferred).
Perks of Working with Our Client (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- Performance bonus
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid Time Off and Paid holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Opportunities for advancement
- And more!
Requirements of the Customer Call Representative:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in financial service, client or customer service in a professional work environment ideal
- Series 6 or 7 license preferred
- Previous financial service industry experience
- Friendly, self-motivated, and works well independently
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs (working overtime occasionally)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!