Help Desk #101869
IS Service Desk Analyst
A friendly and computer savvy jobseeker is needed for a contract IS Service Desk Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA! As the IS Service Desk Analyst, you will provide first level phone support to corporate WAN/LAN users and corrects basic user problems.
Responsibilities of the IS Service Desk Analyst include:
- Provides phone response to RSL network users.
- Opens user issue tickets in corporate-used tracking software.
- Follows up on open tickets until they are resolved.
- Assists in corporate wide software installations as well as updates.
- Meets RSL established standards for Service Desk responsiveness.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the IS Service Desk Analyst:
- High School Diploma/GED (College related courses/degree preferred)
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Should have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office and any other corporate “shrink wrap” software package.
- Should have a basic understanding of corporate written applications, which include: PACS, STACS, RAD, etc..
- Must have good phone skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.