Network Architect #101976
An experienced Network Architect is currently needed for a Direct-hire role in Center City, Philadelphia, PA! As the Network Architect, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing operations of the network and security infrastructure of our client.
Responsibilities of the Network Architect include:
- Participating in the design and implementation of the network components within both Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
- Assisting with the direction of our client’s cloud strategy, selection of network virtual appliances, and implementation of tools and processes to help with the ongoing operations of the environments.
- Leading the team’s automation initiatives utilizing Ansible and Jinja2, Python and Powershell, Git, JSON, YAML and Yang, Postman and Rest API’s.
- Utilizing these core technologies: Cisco routing and switching, Cisco Meraki wireless, Check Point Next Generation firewalls, VPN and CloudGuard, Citrix ADC load balancers, Solarwinds monitoring, FortiNet FortiGate firewalls, Forescout CounterACT network access control, Cradlepoint 4G routers, VMware NSX, Big Switch Big Cloud Fabric.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience building, deploying and operating Enterprise networks
- Relevant industry certifications and extensive experience in the technologies listed above preferred
- Significant background in software development (strong security background desired)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, decision making, and project management skills
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.