Android Developer #107556
Our client, a global retail and ecommerce organization, is seeking a skilled Android developer to join their Mobile App Dev Team. This is a 100% Remote contract opportunity!
· Develop Android applications in a fast-paced and dynamic Android development team.
· Evaluate, improve, and contribute to the design framework established by the team to define and promote standards and best practices.
· Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to design, develop, test, and ship innovative features for our mobile customers
· Provide input related to the technical design of new applications/systems and architecture. Contribute to proof-of-concept and feasibility analysis.
· Interface with business analysts, project managers, and clients to clarify requirements, as appropriate.
· Perform code review; review code and enforce coding standards
· Troubleshoots applications problems independently.
· Be a proponent of Scrum/Agile methodology, adopting interactive approach to support frequent release of high-quality features.
Professional Experience / Qualifications
· Working knowledge of Domain-Driven Design, SOLID principle, and its application to MVVM, MVP pattern
· Excellent working knowledge of object-oriented programming such as Java and Kotlin
· Typical candidates will possess 3+ years of professional software development experience specific to Native Android Development using Java and Kotlin
· Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of Android SDK, in areas such as component interaction, threading, memory management.
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Working knowledge of the release process to the Google Play and Amazon Android Market.
· Working knowledge of various Android frameworks such as Dagger 2, Firebase, Retrofit, RxJava, and JetPack.
· Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, iOS SDK, Web Development is a plus
· Experience in developing mobile application using cross-platform technologies such as Flutter, React Native is a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!