Commercial Credit Analyst #102127
Commercial Credit Analyst
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience in lending is needed for a Commercial Credit Analyst position in Wilmington, DE! As the Commercial Credit Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for credit analysis on commercial credits and the occasional preparation of underwriting functions. This position offers $30/hour.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Credit Analyst include:
- Preparing spreads of financial statements and tax returns using Bank’s spreadsheet system.
- Retrieving all pertinent financial information and determining the need for further investigation or additional information.
- Conducting detailed financial statement analysis, industry assessment, and cash flow analysis to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Identifying key credit issues and provide feedback to commercial lenders for inclusion in credit write-ups.
- Obtaining credit reports for current or potential clients.
- Preparing Relationship Summaries for commercial lenders.
- Ensuring financial information is scanned and indexed appropriately.
- Maintaining pipeline report weekly.
- Communicating current lending rates to loan administration.
- Creating and maintaining covenant report.
- Participating in other credit administration projects as needed.
- Adhering to corporate policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements. Complete all required training. Actively communicates matters of potential audit or compliance risk.
- Performing other duties as necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field or four years related work experience
- 3 years of experience in commercial banking support, credit, and/or operations preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Working knowledge of computers and various software programs like Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Strong critical thinking skills