Customer Service Representative - #107567
Customer Service Representative
Multiple friendly and outgoing job-seekers are needed for a Customer Service Representative position in Wilmington, DE! As the Customer Account Representative, you will be responsible for high-volume calling and helping customers with their overdue accounts. These positions offers $15 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include
- Making/receiving outbound/inbound calls and assisting customers with inquiries, account status, and problem resolution.
- Delivering excellent customer service, especially to callers!
- Processing correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Diligently following all company policies and procedures.
- Meeting company and department goals and benchmarks.
- Maintaining an upbeat and positive attitude!
- Performing other related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Basic computer proficiency and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a huge plus!
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs, especially when it comes to scheduling
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!