Customer Success Specialists #107360
Customer Support Specialist
Multiple friendly, organized Customer Support Specialists are needed to support an inbound/outbound call center at a reputable mortgage company! In this role, you will primarily be responsible for engaging the customer in verbal and written form, to resolve issues, respond to inquiries and obtain documents. This remote role offers $16/HR!
*Must be able to work MST and ideally reside near Tempe, AZ. *
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Specialist include:
- Maintaining customer focus at all times.
- Proactively providing status and address customer inquiries while in contact with the customers.
- Generating outbound calls when contact is needed throughout the process.
- Answering/Responding to inbound customer calls providing accurate up to date status, and reaffirming outstanding loan conditions required to move loan application to closing prior to the original Rate Expiration date.
- Validating loan and customer data, documenting and providing updates to applicable loan operating systems.
- Conferencing in various department SME’s as needed to resolve issues and answer questions.
Requirements of the Customer Support Specialist:
• 4 year College Degree preferred or one to two years related experience and/or training
• Previous call center experience
• Computer proficiency
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!