Data Entry Clerk #102219
Location : Thorofare, NJ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 18.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 10/31/2019
End Date : 04/26/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Data Entry Clerk
A Data Entry Clerk is needed to support a customer service resource planning team in Thorofare, NJ! This temporary position starts at $16 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk include:
- Downloads reports from SAP and other client portals.
- Compares data from these reports, such as what tickets are supposed to be closed, open, pending, etc.
- Makes detailed notes on statuses in Excel.
- Communicates with internal team members (no external customer contact).
- Runs VLookup and other formulas in Excel.
Company Perks include:
- Brand new, renovated office.
- Kitchen, gym, close to Philly!
- Employee appreciation and engagement.
- Always doing fun events during lunch and after work.
- Great company culture!
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Data Entry Clerk include:
- Associates Degree preferred
- 3+ years of data entry experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Excel formulas, such as VLookup
- Previous experience in running reports out of different portals/systems
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!