Enrollment Coordinator #101620
6 job-seekers are needed for a Enrollment Coordinator position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Enrollment Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for acceptance or rejection of small group enrollment new sales and renewals through business assessment of compliance requirements of State and Federal mandates and underwriting guidelines. This temp-to-hire position is offering $18 an HR.
Responsibilities of the Enrollment Coordinator include:
- Determining if new sale or renewal small group enrollment packages using required processes and procedures are complete and meet compliance requirements with State and Federal mandates and group underwriting guidelines for decisions within required timeframes.
- Reviewing and accessing enrollment packages/documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinating and/or communicating with agents, agent coordinators or area managers to obtain additional information/documentation for determination, if applicable.
- Coordinating with appropriate internal areas (e.g. CPIM, Medical Underwriting, etc.) to resolve issues or validate compliance within guidelines.
- Rendering a decision and communication decision in writing or another medical channel, as appropriate, to agent and group.
- Preparing documentation for group setup for use by other internal areas.
- Effectively managing pending renewals to ensure response received or action taken is completed within required timeframes.
- Preparing and distributing pending reports to agents for groups approaching cancellation dates.
- Identifying groups using appropriate reports for non-compliance cancellations.
- Issuing manual renewal notices for exceptions.
- Monitoring to ensure groups are appropriately cancelled.
- Identifying and recommending process improvements within the scope of the job.
- Actively seeking and identifying improvements to process and communicate to appropriate leaders.
- Sharing knowledge with other team members based on experience and expertise; incorporate learning into personal improvements.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with enrollment processes in relationship to sales, underwriting, or M&B
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Knowledge of SGEO processes and capabilities
- Knowledge of group underwriting guidelines
- Knowledge of State and Federal Mandates related to small group business (Small Group Reform Legislation, COBRA, Florida Health Insurance Coverage Continuation Act)
- Broad underwriting of enrollment related processes including sales, underwriting, PRA, etc.
- Ability to understand and perform small group enrollment processes in Siebel
- Ability to build relationships based on trust and credibility with external agents through effective written and/or verbal communications
- Knowledge of data repositories (e.g., RBMS, FGMS, e-rate, etc)
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain information
- Knowledge of product lines including ancillary products
- Ability to coordinate work and develop relationships within and across departments within the organization to resolve issues and barriers
- PC applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!