Hardware Development Engineer #107292
Our client is seeking a Hardware Development Engineer to join their Research and Development Engineering team in Newtown, PA. This is a DIREC HIRE ROLE! Our client is looking for great candidates and is offering sponsorship or relocation options as well!
Responsibilities include architecting new products and designing and developing improvements for their existing products. You will support product development, i.e. hardware design, validation, prototype construction, feasibility and test. This position reports directly to the CTO. The successful candidate will have a background in engineering technologies and both a detail oriented and long-term creative planning capacity.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science is a plus
- 3-5 years of strong hardware design experience
- Experience/Knowledge in design of analog, digital, RF and micro-controllers
- Experience/Knowledge of Ethernet, wireless, and Internet protocols and tools
- Experience with infra-red and low-frequency technology is a plus
- Sensor technology knowledge is a plus
- Embedded programming knowledge is a plus
- Experience with C, C++
- Self-starter who can follow direction and is eager to learn
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in teams and delegate work required
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!