HR Coordinator #101857
Responsibilities of the HR Coordinator include:
- Assist in the recruitment process by scheduling interviews, process background checks and I-9 employment verifications.
- Handles transactional activities associated with the day-to-day activities for Human Resources including payroll change requests, credit card requests, badge requests, HR mailing,s and filing.
- Assists Managers in the completion or updating of Job Descriptions
- Conducts audits of benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Coordinates and handles various transactional activities associated with the day-to-day activities for Human Resources – including but not limited to unemployment claims, medical support notices and verifications of employment
- Assist in resolving employee concerns related to benefits, conducting open enrollment and coordinating well-being activities across all locations
- Reconciles benefits statements and processes vendor invoices for payment
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 1-2 years of HR generalist experience
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and can multi-task
- Excellent time management skills