Inside Sales Representative #101756
Inside Sales Representative
Our Trusted Client Company needs a phenomenal Inside Sales Representative near Phoenix, AZ! Our client expertly connects businesses to audiences and needs an Inside Sales Representative to manage a portfolio of accounts, close new business, and have a track record of success. This contract-to-hire position starts off at $20 an hour + weekly bonuses!
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative include:
- Overseeing full sales cycle management including cold calling, prospecting, and qualifying of new Business-to-Business (B2B) opportunities.
- Conducting high-volume outbound calls/emails to prospective clients.
- Discussing the value of products with business owners over the phone and through demos.
- Utilizing CRM systems to manage sales pipeline and efficiently driving sales to close.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- An upbeat, high energy environment!
- Flexible Full-Time Schedules
- Competitive Base Pay with Commission
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Fun incentives
- Ongoing Training & Development
Requirements of the Inside Sales Representative:
Bachelor’s degree preferred
1+ years of sales experience
Full cycle sales management and B2B experience preferred
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience working in CRMs is a plus! (Salesforce, Zoho, etc.)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!